5G beamforming has emerged as a scalable and economical choice among the MIMO techniques you can use for developing 5G systems. 5G beamforming separates the design between the RF and digital domains.
In this webinar, we will discuss the end-to-end 5G hybrid beamforming design workflow. Topics include:
- 5G waveform generation with NR numerology and bandwidth parts
- Channel modeling and spatial multiplexing and precoding
- Antenna arrays design and visualization
- Approach to hybrid beamforming
- Design of RF front end and matching networks for antenna array elements
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.