The industrial world is changing with the emergence of smart factory. Today’s production machines and handling equipment have become highly integrated mechatronic systems with a significant portion of embedded software. This fact requires several domains –mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and software engineering – to work together and evolve the way they design, test, and verify machine software. Only then can they reach the expected level of functionality and quality!
- Modeling and simulation of robotic manipulators for ‘Pick & Place’ operation in MATLAB & Simulink
- Building digital twins for systems composed of conveyor belts and robots
- Developing closed-loop controllers for increasingly complex systems
- Virtual commissioning of control systems using digital twins
- Using optimization techniques to solve trajectory planning problems