Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) usage is increasing across a variety of commercial applications such as delivery, agriculture, construction, and others. Many UAV applications incorporate technologies for autonomous operation and developing autonomous UAV systems and applications require multi-domain technologies and need simulation to ensure proper operations prior to testing on real hardware to reduce risk and rework. Model-Based Design provides an integrated workflow that allow engineers and researchers to develop UAV systems and applications, evaluate through virtual testing, and deploy to UAV hardware.
In this session, you will learn how MATLAB and Simulink can be used with UAV Toolbox for workflows to design and simulate autonomous UAV systems and applications, including:
- Modeling methodologies for UAV systems
- Designing autonomous UAV algorithms
- Simulating autonomous UAV applications with sensor models
- Automating verification and validation tasks to ensure system robustness
- Automatically generating software and deploying to autopilot and onboard computer hardware
- Analyzing post-flight telemetry data
Attend this session if you’re developing UAV systems and applications and are interested in integrated workflows that span from design, simulation, to deployment and test.