Field-oriented control design with Simulink lets you use simulation to design, tune, and verify motor control algorithms. In this webinar MathWorks engineers will design and test sensorless field-oriented control for an induction motor.
During the demonstration, we will show how Simulink can be used to:
- Model a traction electrical drive
- Design field-oriented controller, including current, torque, and flux loops
- Develop PWM logic for driving the inverter
- Design an observer algorithm for estimating rotor position and velocity
- Model Park and Clarke transforms
- Automatically tune controller gains in current, flux, and speed loops during one simulation run
- Verify controller performance through closed-loop simulations
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.