- Introduction to Simulink
- Modeling and simulating a pump with electric, mechanical, and fluid flow features
- Designing and simulating closed loop PID and supervisory control algorithms for the pump
- Viewing simulation results
- Examples of different Simulink applications
- How to get started with Simulink
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.
About the Presenters
Ed Marquez is a Simulink Product Manager at MathWorks. He supports automated report generation and Model-Based Design applications. Ed is experienced in automotive system modeling and controls. He holds a MS and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Tech.
Karanjodh Singh Meen has a MS in Mechanical Engineering from Arizona State University and BE form Punjab Engineering College, India. He specializes in the area of control systems, modeling of physical systems and robotics. He has experience working with drones and Automobiles. In 2018, he joined Technical Support at MathWorks and later moved to the Application Engineering Group in 2019.