This webinar introduces 5G Toolbox, a new product for waveform generation, link-level simulation, design verification and testing of 5G systems in MATLAB. 5G Toolbox enables you to explore the behavior and performance of 5G radio access technologies as defined by the Release 15 3GPP NR standard Version 15.2.0.
Using 5G Toolbox, you can simulate the following aspects of 5G technology:
- 5G waveform generation with NR frame structure and numerology and subcarrier spacing
- End-to-end link-level simulation including 5G NR PDSCH BLER and throughput simulation.
- Detailed 5G NR Downlink Physical Channels and Signals including PDSCH, PDCCH, PBCH, PSS, SSS, DM-RS, and DCI
- Cell search and synchronization procedures including synchronization signal (SS) bursts and MIB system information
- 5G NR LDPC and Polar Coding algorithms and TR 38.901 CDL and TDL Propagation Channels
5G Toolbox comes with a comprehensive set of transmitters, channel models and receiver algorithms provided as
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.