Next Generation Aerospace: Digital Engineering for Systems of Systems
|6 Jul 2022
||4:00 AM EDT|
The added complexity in new aerospace programs challenges traditional ways of design and collaboration. One of the main drivers of this complexity increase is the amount of data generated, not only during operation, but also at design time.
Being able to guarantee a digital continuity among the different design phases is crucial to cope with this data complexity while enabling collaboration amongst teams and companies. A good way to enable digital continuity is working and communicating through models, using different fidelity levels when appropriate.
Having a unified digital environment becomes crucial to deliver high-quality systems quickly, and cost-effectively.
Have you ever wondered what you would be able to perform in a digital environment that can offer a simulated and representative environment to?
- define operational and mission-oriented requirements
- define and allocate resources to achieve different missions
- define and manage relationships with supplier organizations
- anticipate integration challenges focusing on the definition of interfaces
- ensure a continuous evaluation of the compliance with the operational requirements along the development process
In this presentation, you will learn how MathWorks solutions can support your digital transformation and enable various ways of collaboration.
- Identify mission objectives and the required assets
- Anticipate objectives, contributions and performance needed
- Validate assumptions and demonstrate early through regular MVPs
- Accelerate the readiness of your requirements, models and testing environment
About the Presenter
Alexandra Beaudouin is the Aerospace and Defence Industry Manager for the EMEA region at MathWorks. Her technical background is on software development for certified critical systems in aerospace and defense.
Prior to MathWorks, Alexandra was Senior Engineering Manager in Embedded Software at Thales in France, and an Embedded Software Department Manager with a focus on DO-178B/C development projects and certification activities at SOLENT, a French company specialized in System and Software engineering in Aeronautics.
Juan Valverde is the Aerospace and Defence Industry Manager for the EMEA region at MathWorks. His technical background is on the design of dependable embedded computing solutions for aerospace.
Prior to MathWorks, Juan was a Principal Investigator for Embedded Computing at the Advanced Technology Centre for Collins Aerospace - Raytheon Technologies in Ireland. Juan has a PhD in Microelectronics and Computing Architectures by the Technical University of Madrid (Spain).
You are already signed in to your MathWorks Account. Please press the "Submit" button to complete the process.