In this webinar, we will show how Simscape Electrical is used to evaluate the performance of a power system with a high penetration of renewable energy. Areas that will be considered are:
- Establishing operational scenarios in a repeatable way across a number of different system architectures.
- Evaluating voltage and frequency performance against grid codes, such as IEEE 1547 and NERC PRC-024.
- Running operational scenarios in parallel.
- Replaying measured data, such as PMU data or NREL TMY3 data, through simulation models.
- Changing the fidelity of simulation models to evaluate scenarios for timescales ranging from milliseconds to years.
- Running power system simulations in a real-time environment.
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.