We will demonstrate our tools to design, simulate, analyze and test systems that fuse data from multiple sensors to maintain position, orientation, and situational awareness for automated driving systems.
Through several examples, we will demonstrate how to:
- Define virtual driving scenarios and simulate output of radar and vision sensors
- Simulate measurements from inertial and GPS sensors, and design fusion and localization algorithms
- Quickly compare state estimation filters, motion models, and multi-objects trackers
- Process high resolution radar and lidar sensor data for extended objects
- Evaluate system accuracy and performance on real and synthetic data using metrics