US-MA-Natick | Engineering Services | 16300-FMCG
The Training Engineer will be delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption.
- Travel is expected to average two weeks per month.
- Delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption
- Working with customers to gather requirements and developing customized curricula for a variety of technical fields
- Providing feedback through reports and systems to our development and sales organizations based on classroom observations
- Identifying and implementing classroom delivery improvements based on student evaluations
- Providing feedback and assistance in the creation or update of course material
- Staying current on new product features and messaging to include in the delivery of courses
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Passion for Training
- MS/PhD in Engineering with focus in Signal Processing and/or Computer Science
- Demonstrated ability to perform computational analysis, modeling and simulation tasks
- Strong background in Signal Processing
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink or similar products as applied to engineering problems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 2 weeks per month
- Knowledge of C/C++ and processor knowledge
- Parallel and Distributed Computing knowledge
- Knowledge of HDL and FPGA hardware
- Knowledge of control systems
- Formal training delivery experience
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.