Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
Join a development team working on advanced compiler techniques for analyzing, instrumenting and testing C/C++ code. Our products are enabling customers across industries to be successful in the design, testing and delivery of their large-scale, leading edge software projects.
You'll work as a technical lead on a strategic global project for the company, working alongside other globally development teams. Specifically, you'll:
- Innovate and deliver key features to extend the C/C++ code analysis and testing capabilities of the Polyspace products.
- Manage all stages of software development including requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Demonstrate your communication skills and inter-personal skills by working closely with other development teams to develop these capabilities.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Outstanding command of C or C++ (at least 4 years professional experience)
- Experience in building large-scale engineering software
- Knowledge of compiler technology (intermediate representations, code instrumentation etc.), complex data structures or graphs algorithms are a plus
- Knowledge of C/C++ unit testing frameworks (CUnit, Google Test, CppUnit,...) is a plus
- Experience in embedded software developement is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in French and English
- Strong collaborative skills, as development work will be strongly linked to activities of other members of the team
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here