Product Marketing Manager - Signal Integrity/Mixed Signal
We are looking for a proactive and motivated individual to be the product marketing manager for the signal integrity and mixed-signal areas.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are expected to utilize your strong technical background, industry experience, and business acumen to promote the software products and provide guidance for future development based on market and technology trends as well as customer demand.
This position requires technical background in the area of mixed-signal and high-speed digital interconnect designs including SerDes, signal integrity, power integrity, and demonstrated ability to do market analysis. It also requires experience with typical design workflows and in-depth knowledge of software tools for analysis, modeling, and simulation. The responsibility includes:
- Work with development teams to synthesize customer requirements, analyze technology trends, and develop multi-year product roadmaps.
- Formulate product strategies and performance assessment and present to the executive teams.
- Support key customers by understanding their use cases, developing solutions, presenting the solutions to customers and helping customers reach their goals.
- Develop technical product presentations (such as application examples, product demonstrations, technical articles, videos).
- Train and support customer facing engineers to drive activities related to the signal integrity and mixed-signal product areas.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Proficiency with Matlab/Simulink is ideal, but not required
- Hands on experience in designing for mixed-signal systems such as PLLs and data converters
- Hands on experience in designing for and analyzing high speed digital interconnect and signal integrity
- Hands on experience with Analog and Mixed-Signal circuit or SerDes design using EDA software
- Knowledge of third party channel simulators such as HSPICE, ADS, QCD, and Cadence/Sigrity tools
- Experience with IBIS-AMI modeling
- Strong business acumen, and must be able to create a business plans and presentations that align customer requirements with revenue
- Proven experience in customer engagement, application engineering or technical marketing and software product management in the technical field
- Excellent presentation skills and written/oral communication skills
- Excellent creativity and deductive reasoning skills, ability to think clearly under pressure, demonstrate confidence and credibility in front of senior management and customers
- Able to develop innovative technical approaches, lead work groups, and work productively with a broad range of people
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here