Product Manager - Analog Mixed Signal and Signal Integrity
If are passionate about mixed-signal IC design and have experience in the software tools that help hardware designers achieve their design goals, here is an exciting opportunity for you to become a product manager for MathWorks’ design automation products in the area of analog mixed-signal design and signal integrity.
As a Product Manager, you will utilize your technical background and industry experience, combined with your business acumen and judgment, to guide the roadmap and future direction of the products, explore market opportunities, and enable the field engineers and sales worldwide to achieve revenue goals.
This position requires technical background in mixed-signal circuit design and/or high-speed digital interconnect designs knowledge including SerDes, signal integrity, or power integrity, as well as ability to do market analysis. Ideally the candidate also has experience with using EDA tools for analysis, modeling, and simulation of the mixes-signal circuits. The detailed responsibility includes:
- Work with engineering teams to analyze customer requirements and technology trends, connect innovation ideas with market opportunities, and develop multi-year product roadmaps.
- Develop technical content for the products, such as application examples, product demonstrations, presentations, technical articles, videos).
- Engage with key customers to understand their use cases and pain points, to develop solutions, and to present the solutions to customers.
- Train and support customer facing engineers to drive activities related to the signal integrity and mixed-signal product areas.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Hands-on experience in designing mixed-signal systems such as PLLs or data converters or high-speed digital interconnect or signal integrity
- Familiar with leading EDA tools for analog and mixed-signal circuit design
- Comfortable creating go-to-market plan and product promotional material
- Proven experience in customer engagement
- Experience with software product management is desired
- Experience with IBIS-AMI modeling is a plus
- Proficiency with MATLAB/Simulink is desired
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here