Machine Learning and Deep Learning Product Manager
Are you an experienced product manager looking for a leadership role in deep learning, AI, and cloud services?
You will draw on your product management expertise, application knowledge and collaboration skills to expand the use of MATLAB solutions in deep learning. You will collaborate with product development teams and stakeholders on product direction, partner collaboration, planning, launch, and sales enablement.
The successful candidate will have strong product management leadership and collaboration skills with experience working with cross-functional teams, partners, and global sales and marketing teams.
- Cloud services: Evolve and lead the partner marketing strategy, planning, and launch to raise awareness and drive revenue from MATLAB deep learning solutions on AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
- GitHub: Evolve and lead the marketing strategy, planning, and launch of MATLAB deep learning models, datasets, and other artifacts on github.
- Interoperability: Evolve and lead the strategy, plans, and market launch of interoperability with ONNX and popular open source frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and Pytorch.
- Product Management: Collect, synthesize and prioritize customer requirements, latent needs, and use cases; work with other product managers and development teams to evolve our deep learning framework to provide best-in-class usability and support for signal, image, audio, controls, and other engineering applications.
- Sales Support: Support customer-facing teams with the knowledge and tools necessary to successfully prospect, qualify, sell, and drive adoption. These include customer presentations, demos, differentiators, and selling tactics. Visit leading customers to prove the selling model and get direct voice-of-customer feedback.
- Thought Leadership: Project thought leadership by presenting at conferences, expos, and seminars.
- Content Development: Provide subject matter expertise to guide content development for awareness and lead generation campaigns in inbound marketing channels.
- Impact: Measure business impact and develop plans to enhance penetration and growth in both commercial industries and academia.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with product management
- Successful experience leading strategy and execution in emerging enterprise software markets
- Successful experience in all phases of product management including market assessment, strategy, partnerships, positioning, launch, and sales enablement. Training and experience in the Pragmatic Marketing Framework is a plus.
- Experience working with software development, marketing, application engineering, and sales teams in a highly collaborative, consensus-based team environment
- Product management in data science, big data, or technical computing areas
- Experience with MATLAB or Python
- Familiarity with machine learning and deep learning is a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should expect to travel about 20% of the time
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here