Senior Software Security Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated, problem solver and critical thinker software engineer to join our team and help us design/develop secure products and promote software/application security throughout our development organization. You should be flexible to work on different high priority projects related to our product security effort.
- Providing new security related architecture and frameworks that supports secuirty in our server products and web applications.
- Enhancing existing threat modeling tool, undertaking security and threat analysis, of different products, and working closely with the teams to implement countermeasures.
- Monitoring new attack vectors, new exploits and sharing them with our development teams.
- Building internal knowledge and provide KPIs about our code and product security.
- Experience with object oriented design
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
Expertise in different topics in application/software security domain
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Eager to learn more and remain up-to-date in software/application security area
- Experience with cloud computing / AWS / Azure / Containers
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.