Web Applications Developer Intern
Looking for Spring 2020 web application developer intern!
As an intern in the Engineering Development Group (EDG), you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a work environment that fosters and rewards cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun. You will work on full-stack web application development projects with our experienced software engineers.
This internship will prepare you for a career at MathWorks starting in our Engineering Development Group (EDG).
After training on MathWorks development processes and tools, you will work with the Internal Development Applications team on:
- Creating new web-based features to support MathWorks internal users
- Creating new web services to support integrations with other development systems
- Updating legacy applications and integrating those applications with new technologies
- Interacting with users via our internal support system
- Working on tools to support our Development process so you will also get exposure to different types of development processes and making tools to support them
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience with Java
- Pursuing an MS or PhD in Computer Science with a strong academic record
- Object-oriented design and programming experience
- Strong communication skills
- 4 to 6 months full-time commitment
- MATLAB knowledge or experience is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here