Product Marketing Summer Intern
Looking for Product Marketing intern!
As an intern, you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a work environment that fosters and rewards cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun. You will work with the Technical Marketing team to develop technical material to promote the value of MATLAB and/or Simulink for various applications and industries.
This internship will prepare you for a career at MathWorks starting in our Engineering Development Group (EDG).
In this role, you will create customer-facing content to showcase MATLAB and/or Simulink. Specifically, you will:
- Create compelling MATLAB code examples or Simulink models
- Create videos demonstrating new features
- Develop product demos that illustrate the use of MATLAB or Simulink to solve specific problems
- Write web content for the MATLAB and/or Simulink product pages
This role is ideal for someone currently enrolled in a computer science or engineering program who is interested in exploring product and industry marketing roles.
- Demonstrated experience in/with MATLAB
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Pursuing an MS or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering with a strong academic record
- Strong understanding of the MATLAB Technical Computing and/or Simulink Model-Based Design environments
- Experience developing content for teaching and illustrating technical concepts
- Experience using video editing software
- Strong communication skills, including written and oral communication
- 4 to 6 months full-time commitment
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.