Senior Sales Operations Business Systems Analyst
The Sr. Sales Operations Systems Analyst- will be a key driver in the evolution of Sales business applications used to support the worldwide Sales and Services organization. This person will develop in-depth knowledge of the MathWorks internal business applications, and the methodologies used to organize and drive system enhancements. This role will join a team of Business Systems Analysts focused on defining and implementing an effective technology “stack” for all Sales and Services system users. This role will concentrate on supporting the business needs of our Customer Training professional services team, particularly in the area of implementation of Sales Enablement technologies.
This individual will work cross functionally with sales operations, departmental management, sales staff, marketing, business applications, and business model to identify opportunities and develop systems solutions. This includes driving the full project lifecycle from identifying the opportunity to implementing the proposed solutions.
- Work with business area leaders in the Customer Training and Sales Enablement area and partners in our internal IT organization to jointly identify, analyze and document business system needs and define potential solutions to enhance the workflows and business process.
- Lead the collection and drive consensus on systems projects by authoring problem statements and requirements definition documents.
- Use MathWorks standard methodologies to gain consensus with key stakeholders and drive implementation identified priorities within a defined departmental systems roadmap
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders to implement proposed solutions.
- Strong driver in the Sales Systems Program as well as participant in the Systems Governance process and team
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Business Analyst
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in requirement/process definition, analysis, design, and implementation
- Proven ability to lead in cross functional project settings
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM, Marketing Automation, Sales Enablement or other related business systems
- Experience with system project management methodologies including Agile.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Solid track record of implementation and change management
- Salesforce.com experience
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here