Here is an example of our product:
You will leverage your strong programming and problem solving skills to define test strategies, design, code, debug and deploy test automation solutions to fully qualify cutting-edge new features used by millions of MathWorks’ customers all over the world. Successful candidates will work on a cohesive engineering team who share a passion for getting things done and delivering high quality, elegant and well-crafted software.
- Designing and developing comprehensive test strategies, test plans and test procedures
- Implementing test-infrastructure and adding automated tests
- Reporting and debugging bugs and qualifying bug fixes
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews
- Influencing better software design, promoting proper engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, performance, and other advanced quality concepts
- Researching and introducing new tools, contributing to the long-term automated testing vision and strategy of the company
- Foster a continuous process improvement environment
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with GUI testing is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here