Senior Software Engineer - Cloud Services
Are you passionate about working with containers, serverless computing, and orchestration tools? Do you have a passion for building scalable fault tolerance systems?
MathWorks is looking for a creative and results-oriented Software Engineer interested in building massively scalable concurrent systems whose curiosity and passion drives innovation and production quality to new levels. Successful candidates will work on a cohesive engineering team who share an intrinsic drive for delivering high quality products.
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing MATLAB deployment products for cloud environments.
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment with a highly multi-functional team.
- Design, develop and implement software and infrastructure to support high-availability and high-scalability
- Share ideas, ask questions, and contribute to team growth.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Track record for getting things done.
- Appreciation for elegant design and well-crafted code.
- Experience with container technologies like docker and Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Interested in distributed systems, fault tolerance, and scalability.
- Experience with public cloud platforms - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here