Software Licensing Analyst
Are you a Business Systems Analyst who is curious about the business context and desires bringing business acumen to your projects?
In this role you will drive the software licensing-model evolution to support new business model initiatives. You will work cross-functionally to drive business systems requirements for new product introductions, new offerings and acquisitions. Your contributions are critical to ensuring a successful launch, from quote through customer implementation.
- Discover, understand, and document the business and system impact.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assess impact of model changes on associated systems and processes.
- Capture business requirements, design and document approaches, and ensure that the defined scope meets the needs, goals, objectives, and expectations.
- Present recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Design business processes, workflows, and policies as needed, to support a successful launch.
- Support sales with non-standard customer related license-model requests.
- Identify, analyze and drive improvements and enhancements to the MathWorks licensing models and supporting systems.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with business requirements gathering and documentation, developing use cases and process flows
- Experience leading projects
- Ability to analyze project impact on the business process and business systems
- Experience creating and delivering proposals and presentations
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.