Systems Analyst - Licensing Applications
The Licensing Applications team is looking for a systems analyst to contribute to strategic licensing projects. Your work will provide customers and internal users with the ability to access and manage customer licenses for MathWorks products.
- Collaborate with development and business teams to elicit and document system requirements
- Collaborate with technical leads to develop, break down, and groom agile user stories
- Work as part of an agile development team to execute on release plans and deliver solutions
- Maintain a prioritized, groomed backlog of epics and stories
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with custom-built web applications
- Demonstrated ability to elicit business requirements and translate them into practical and clear user stories
- Can perform cross-functional impact analysis, proactively reaching across team boundaries to communicate and collaborate when adjacent teams will be affected
- Can explain complex information to a variety of audiences
- Understands relational database design and can read/write SQL
- Ideal candidate was a developer in “a past life” using Java or similar programming language
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.