Deep Learning Summer Intern
Looking for Summer 2021 deep learning developer intern!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work with our experienced software engineers to build and enhance MATLAB deep learning features. This position requires someone who has an eye for detail and is passionate about improving the integration between MATLAB and other deep learning libraries such as TensorFlow and Pytorch.
As an intern, you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a work environment that fosters and rewards cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun.
This internship will prepare you for a career at MathWorks starting in our Engineering Development Group (EDG).
After training on MathWorks development processes and tools, you will work with the statistics and machine learning team on:
- Testing importing and exporting of deep learning models
- Helping to explore, design, develop and maintain connections with open-source deep learning frameworks
- Implementing custom versions of network layers
- Writing deep learning examples using the co-execution approach or model-exchange approach
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Pursuing an MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a strong academic record
- Experience implementing deep learning or machine learning features
- Experience using deep learning libraries such as TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Experience in programming and object-oriented design
- Strong communication skills
- 3 months full-time commitment
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.