Machine Learning Research Intern
The Advanced Research & Technology Office is looking for a Machine Learning Research intern!
Come join our team and build Machine Learning solutions to analyze real-world traffic data and generate traffic scenarios. This position requires someone who has an eye for detail and is passionate about advanced technology in innovation.
As an intern, you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a rewarding work environment that fosters cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun.
After training on MathWorks development processes and tools, you will work with the Research Scientists team on:
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Data Analysis
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Traffic Scenarios
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Pursuing a PhD in Computer Science or Engineering with a strong academic record
- Experience with deep generative models (e.g., Generative Adversarial Networks, Variational Autoencoders, etc.)
- Experience with unsupervised learning
- Experience with modeling and simulation
- Strong communication skills
- Publication track record in research
- A 3 months full-time commitment (start date is flexible)
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.