Multiple - Software Engineer in Test - Modeling & Simulation
- Job: 26690-TBHA
- Location: US-MA-Natick
- Department: Quality Engineering
Are you passionate about developing expert software programming skills while also applying your engineering domain expertise to help deliver state-of-the art system architecture & modeling or verification software? Are you passionate about software quality?
We have several great opportunities for highly motivated individuals looking to design, architect and develop automated testing solutions for features in any of the following model-based design areas:
You will begin your MathWorks career by receiving extensive product/technical training that aligns with your interests and gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects. After your training is complete, you will work in exciting areas such as System Architecture, Modeling or Verification & Validation.
- Devise innovative strategies, build creative and robust tools, and write automated test suites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define effective testing solutions and produce high-quality features.
- Contribute to the design of the next generation of engineering solutions.
- Diagnose and report software defects and report-out on quality metrics.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Degree in Engineering (ME, ECE, EE) or STEM is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB
- Experience with Simulink/Stateflow or Physical modeling
- Experience with one or more Object Oriented programming languages (MATLAB, C++ etc.)
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
Nice to have (Any of the following)
- Experience with Model-Based Design (MIL, SIL or HIL)
- Familiarity with formal methods and/or static code analysis
- Test automation experience
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.