Senior Mathematical Optimization Software Developer
MathWorks is seeking a talented software engineer to join the MATLAB development team and help us build and improve our mathematical optimization solvers.
- Design and develop optimization solvers and interfaces in MATLAB or C++
- Implement numerically robust and efficient optimization algorithms including integer programming methods
- Drive projects from requirements gathering to design and implementation
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficient in MATLAB programming or in similar technical computing language
- Experience with C++ or other compiled language
- Knowledge of mathematical optimization and numerical linear algebra
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.