Commercial Customer Success Representative
MathWorks products touch almost every industry and are used daily by thousands of engineers and scientists. By learning more about our customers’ engineering workflows, our Customer Success team ensures our customers have access and drive adoption with our tools. By partnering with our Sales and Application Engineers teams we help our customers realize the full potential of being part of the MathWorks community.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Speak to customers daily to ensure they have access to and are fully utilizing their MathWorks tools
- Manage a portfolio of customers and help guide them from initial activation through handoff to the renewal sales team
- Act as internal advocate for customers with MathWorks support teams and resources
- Educate customers on the MathWorks community and demonstrate the full value it represents
- Where appropriate, identify areas of additional upsell opportunities
- Be an active member of account selling teams. Help support broader sales account strategies
- Ensure accurate customer data and sales activities are fully represented into a CRM system
- Be a lifelong learner, who believes in customer facing Learning and Development. Participate in regular scheduled sessions to practice and calibrate on conversational best practices
- A bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience (or equivalent experience) with one year in a customer facing role is required.
- Demonstrated success understanding business objectives and meeting or exceeding goals.
- Desire to help customers by educating them on the best ways to achieve ROI
- Above average problem solving skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient working with a CRM system
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
Plus- Fluent in Spanish and/or French
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.