Sensor Fusion and Tracking Software Engineer
Design and develop robust, state-of-the-art multi-target trackers and sensor fusion algorithms for surveillance, radar, active safety and autonomous systems.
You’ll participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, collaborating in cross-functional teams and with engineers specializing in signal processing, radar, computer vision, robotics, and code generation.
You will concentrate on developping multi-target trackers and data fusion algorithms to enhance detection and tracking in challenging scenarios.
You will identify workflows, algorithmic needs as well as hardware deployment options.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with radar
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience implementing tracking filters (Kalman, EKF, UKF, particle filters), state/parameter estimation, data association (GNN, JPDA, MHT), and multi-sensor fusion algorithms
- Experience with Guidance Navigation and Control (GNC) systems, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) or equivalent
- Strong software development skills in MATLAB and C++
- Experience with deploying signal processing algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.