Radar Systems Senior Software Engineer
Do you want to work in a world class development organization and help customers develop cutting-edge technology for automotive and aerospace radar systems? Join our radar team and lead the design and development of algorithms and tools to model and simulate phased arrays and radars at various levels of abstraction.
You’ll participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, collaborating in cross-functional teams and with engineers specializing in antenna arrays, signal and data processing, radar, sensor fusion, and code generation.
You will identify workflows, algorithmic needs as well as hardware deployment options.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with signal processing
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with modeling and simulating radar systems
- Understanding of MIMO arrays and radar waveforms
- Experience with analysis of recorded radar data is a plus
- Familiarity with wireless waveforms is a plus
- Familiarity with large scale simulation (GPU and multicore acceleration, etc.) is a plus
- Strong software development skills in MATLAB and C++
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.