Senior Training Engineer
- Job: 30626-ACOO
- Location: US-MA-Natick
- Department: Technical Sales Engineering
The role of Training Engineer focuses on preparing for and delivering training programs on MathWorks products as they relate to common customer applications. Primary areas of instruction include MATLAB and Simulink Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation.
The primary responsibilities of the Training Engineer position include:
- Delivering courses on MathWorks products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption
- Working with customers to gather requirements and developing customized curricula for a variety of technical fields
- Providing feedback through reports and systems to our development and sales organizations based on classroom observations
- Identifying and implementing classroom delivery improvements based on student evaluations
- Providing feedback and assistance in the creation or update of course material
- Staying current on new product features and messaging to include in the delivery of courses
- Some travel is expected.
- This position can sit in one of the following MathWorks office locations: Natick, MA / Plano, TX / Torrance or Santa Clara, CA / Chevy Chase, MD.
- A bachelor's degree and 10 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- MS or PhD in Engineering required
- Passion for Training
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Formal presentation or training delivery skill
- Experience using MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience with FPGAs, SoCs and/or ASICs
- Experience with RTL verification
- Experience with synthesys tools such as Vivado, Quartus
- Experience with EDA verification tools
- Working knowledge Digital Signal Processing
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.