The Systems Engineering team is responsible for the infrastructure of a highly automated facility that supports building, testing, and deployment of all MathWorks products. We design, develop and implement infrastructure that increases scalability and performance of the services that support our Development organization.
- Use your system level expertise to help evolve the scalability of our infrastructure platform: a highly automated build and test system with hundreds of servers and thousands of nodes
- Help design, implement, and support the company’s development infrastructure (servers, storage, databases) with a focus on security and fault tolerance
- Architect and evolve both the hardware and software aspects of the infrastructure. This includes High Availability systems, client-server protocol for Windows, UNIX and Mac OS systems, and virtualized systems
- Design and develop a secure architecture for our code repository infrastructure
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Familiarity with at least open source storage solutions (ZFS, Ceph, OpenStack Manila)
- Knowledge of micro service API on HTTP as developer or client.
- Experience working with network file systems protocols like CIFS(Samba), NFS
- Aware of communication security protocols along with authentication and authorization techniques
- Demonstrate strong infrastructure debugging skills
- Good understanding of network storage systems
- Some working experience with Windows, Mac, and Linux (network protocols, file systems, etc.)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.