Associate Release Engineer
Come join a talented team and work on a new and pioneering build and release system. You will gain valuable skills in commercial Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), change management, building and deploying different types of applications, and continuous integration systems.
- Learn cutting edge technology to build and deploy MathWorks products
- Investigate and resolve software build, deployment, and test issues
- Coordinate with development teams to meet release milestones
- Develop tools to aid release processes
- Learn and deliver different types of releases
- Support development teams on tooling and code integration activities
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with any source control management system is a plus, but not required
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.