- Would you like to join a multifaceted engineering team that is constantly solving new and meaningful problems?
- Are you passionate about software development in object oriented C++?
- Do you want to work with products that make the world a better place?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you.
Responsible for various aspects of Simulink development including programming language design, algorithm development, user interfaces, data management, compiler optimizations, and/or back-end code generation technologies. Over a million customers use our tools crafting the next generation of automobiles, airplanes, cell phones, radar systems, and spacecraft (to name a few). The software you help build will be used heavily by our customer base as well other MathWorks product teams
We are looking for hardworking and motivated Software Engineers with a passion for software development in object oriented C++. Using your C++ object oriented development expertise, you will work with multiple teams to design and improve the core components of our Simulink product line with better modularity and scalability. As a key member of the development team, you will lead projects from early design stages and play a relevant role in driving them to delivery.
- Experience with software development
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Physics
- Junior, Senior, and Principal level positions available.
- Experience and/or knowledge of any/all of the following areas of specialization:
- Software architecture, design, implementation, algorithm development
- Compiler technology or code generation technology (LLVM/JIT)
- Data management, data repositories, design patterns
- Simulink or MATLAB is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.