Consultant - Modeling and Simulation
MathWorks is seeking an engineer with experience and interest in the areas of modeling, control design and embedded software to join our consulting group.
This position requires a unique combination of skills and abilities including:
- Understanding customers' engineering challenges
- Designing, implementing and explaining solutions to meet customers' requirements
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
The successful candidate will support major customers in the UK and across Europe in the usage of the Simulink family of products.
- You will work autonomously or as part of a wider team of consultants and developers.
- Provide feedback to MathWorks' software development team to influence the next generation of tools.
- Work with sales and marketing to develop consulting opportunities with a particular focus on the aerospace and automotive industries.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
In addition, experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Modeling of physical and control systems
- Software development for real-time applications
- Programming in C, C++, VHDL or Ada
To all recruitment agencies: MathWorks does not accept agency CVs. Please do not submit CVs to our career site or to our MathWorks staff. MathWorks is not responsible for any fees for CVs submitted by an agency.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here