Data Analysis App in App Designer
This app shows how to define two tabs to list and plot data. One tab contains a chart and a few user interface components for adjusting the chart. The other tab displays a table that lists the data used to make the chart. The app includes these components:
- Check boxes — used to update the plot with male or female data when the user toggles a check box.
- Switch — used to switch between visualizing systolic and diastolic data.
- Button group containing radio buttons — used to manage exclusive selection of radio buttons. When the user selects a radio button, the button group executes a callback function to update the plot with the appropriate data.
- Slider — used to adjust histogram bin width. This slider only appears when the Histogram plotting option is selected in the button group.
- Table — used to view the data associated with the chart.