Interpret Bug Finder result message and navigate source code to find root cause of result
- Interpret Bug Finder Results in Polyspace Access Web Interface
Interpret result details message, find root of result.
- Investigate the Cause of Empty Results List
Learn what procedure to follow if the Results List pane is empty.
Understanding Bug Finder Results
- Polyspace Results in Lines Containing Macros
See how Polyspace shows results in source code lines containing macros.
- Compare Results in Polyspace Access Project to Previous Runs and View Trends
View results from previous project runs and compare them to later runs.
- Bug Finder Analysis Assumptions
Assumptions used during code analysis
Polyspace Access Dashboard View
- Dashboard in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See an overview of project results in graphical format, for instance, coding standard findings distribution by status.
- Quality Objectives Dashboard in Polyspace Access
Monitor the quality of your code and create custom quality objectives definitions.
- Code Metrics Dashboard in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See a summary of your code metrics and pass/fail criteria.
Polyspace Access Review View
- Call Hierarchy in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See callers and callees of a function.
- Configuration Settings in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See configuration options used for the analysis.
- Result Details in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See details of a specific Polyspace finding along with review information.
- Results List in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See list of Polyspace findings with attributes such as file, function and review status.
- Review History in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See changes to the status, severity, or comments for a finding.
- Source Code in Polyspace Access Web Interface
See your source code overlaid with Polyspace findings.