Setup and Configuration
After installing MATLAB Online Server™ using the instructions provided in Installation, you can configure the server to meet the needs of your organization. For example, you can configure authentication by specifying your organization's identity provider and configure the versions of MATLAB users can access and what network drives they can access.
MATLAB Online Server also provides support for integrating the server into your enterprise environment or with other MathWorks® server products.
To get started configuring the server, see Set Up MATLAB Online Server After Installation.
- Set Up MATLAB Online Server After Installation
Customize your MATLAB Online Server implementation for use in your organization.
- Configure User Authentication in MATLAB Online Server
Configure MATLAB Online Server settings to manage access protocols and authorization.
- Configure File Storage for Users in MATLAB Online Server
Configure how and which drives, directories, and files are available to MATLAB users.
- Configure MATLAB in MATLAB Online Server
Configure single or multiple configurations of MATLAB to run in MATLAB Online Server.
- Configure GPU Support in MATLAB Online Server
Speed up MATLAB code running in MATLAB Online Server by enabling GPU support.
- Customize MATLAB Online Login Screen
Configure the MATLAB Online™ login screen to include the name and logo of your organization.
- Configure NGINX Ingress Controller
Configure an NGINX® ingress controller already installed on your cluster.
MathWorks Product Integration
- Integrate MATLAB Online Server with Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Parallel Server
Configure the server so that MATLAB users can enable parallel computing.
- Integrate MATLAB Online Server with Database Toolbox
Configure MATLAB Online Server so that MATLAB users can connect to their databases.
- Configure Network Policies
A network policy specifies how groups of pods are allowed to communicate with each other and with other network endpoints.
- Enable High Availability in MATLAB Online Server
In a high availability (HA) environment, if one MATLAB Online Server pod fails, the server switches to a replicated pod to keep the server running.