Label signal attributes, regions, and points of interest, and extract features
The Signal Labeler app is an interactive tool that enables you to label signals for analysis or for use in machine learning and deep learning applications. Using Signal Labeler, you can:
Label signal attributes, regions, and points of interest
Use logical, categorical, numerical, or string-valued labels
Automatically label signal peaks or apply custom labeling functions
Import, label, and play audio signals
Use frequency and time-frequency views to aid labeling
Generate attribute and region-of-interest (ROI) labels from signal features
Add, edit, and delete labels or sublabels
Display selected subsets of signals and labels
Signal Labeler saves data as
objects. You can use
labeledSignalSet objects to train a network, classifier,
or analyze data and report statistics.
For more information, see Using Signal Labeler App.
You need an Audio Toolbox™ license to label audio signals.
Open the Signal Labeler App
MATLAB® Toolstrip: On the Apps tab, under Signal Processing and Communications, click the app icon.
MATLAB command prompt: Enter
signalLabeler opens the Signal Labeler app.
Introduced in R2019a
- Using Signal Labeler App
- Import Data into Signal Labeler
- Import and Play Audio File Data in Signal Labeler
- Create or Import Signal Label Definitions
- Label Signals Interactively or Automatically
- Custom Labeling Functions
- Customize Labeling View
- Feature Extraction Using Signal Labeler
- Export Labeled Signal Sets and Signal Label Definitions
- Signal Labeler Usage Tips