Run on Android Device
Guides and tutorials on how to convert a Simulink® model into an application and run it on an Android device.
- Run Model on Android Devices
Create and run a Simulink model on an Android device.
- Simulink Scope Block and Mobile Apps
The features and properties of using the Simulink Scope block with mobile devices.
- DSP System Toolbox Array Plot Block and Mobile Apps
The features and properties of using the DSP System Toolbox™ Array Plot block with mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot Task Overruns on Android Devices
Understanding and fixing overruns.
- Tune Parameters and Monitor Data in Model Running on Android Devices
Use your host computer to monitor and control a model running on an Android device.
- Communicate with Hardware Using Connected IO
Get peripheral data from the hardware before deploying the Simulink model on the hardware.
- Import Project to Google Android Studio
Import project to Google Android Studio.