Hello Formula Student teams,
MathWorks would like to invite you to participate in the MATLAB & Simulink Racing Lounge . This is a live online series featuring specialists from The MathWorks and guests from the motorsport community. We will discuss some of your most significant design challenges and show you how MATLAB and Simulink can help you tackle them.
Episodes air on Thursdays at 15:00 CET and last around 45 minutes. The topics for the first three episodes are:
- November 28 and December 5, 2013: Introduction and automatic plot formatting ✔
- December 19, 2013: Data logging with MATLAB ✔
- January 9, 2014: Telemetry data processing with MATLAB ✔
- January 23, 2014: Model structuring in Simulink ✔
- Feburary 6, 2014: Building a plant model in Simscape ✔
- Feburary 20, 2014: Case study: From telemetry measurement to plant model ✔
- March 6, 2014: Working with version control in Simulink [POSTPONED]
- April TBD, 2014: TBD
We are looking forward to working with you.
The MATLAB & Simulink Racing Lounge team [Joachim, Mischa & Owen]