Clear Filters
Clear Filters

How to code to form such type of figure? what is the name of such type of graph?

2 views (last 30 days)

Answers (1)

Yongjian Feng
Yongjian Feng on 18 Nov 2021
It is called circular plot. matlab polarplot can do similar thing:
x = linspace(0, 100)
y = x
plot(x, y) % a normal plot
polarplot(x, y) % compare this
  1 Comment
Assen Beshr
Assen Beshr on 19 Nov 2021
Edited: Assen Beshr on 19 Nov 2021
the code give like this
But radius is 1(one) and circumferance is 69 so how to change degree to normal num which start from 1 to 69

Sign in to comment.


Find more on 2-D and 3-D Plots in Help Center and File Exchange


Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!