Access to Image Channels with academic licence

2 views (last 30 days)
Hello there,
I have an academic licence with Mathworks so that I can access to ThingSpeak. However, I am not allowed to create Image Channels.
What type of licence do I need to create Image Channels in ThingSpeak?
Best regards,
Hector Solar

Answers (1)

Christopher Stapels
Christopher Stapels on 8 Nov 2022
Edited: Christopher Stapels on 8 Nov 2022
I suspect you mean that you have a campus wide license or academic MATLAB license. ThingSpeak paid licenses are in addition to these licenses, since they are consumption based. You definitely have access to the free ThingSpeak license. You need a paid ThingSpeak license to ingest images. Have a look at this answer for more information. If you are a student, I reccommend the student license. I'm glad to hear you are interested in image ingestion, please consider posting about your project on the ThingSpeak community.

Sign in to comment.


More Answers in the  ThingSpeak Community


Find more on ThingSpeak in Help Center and File Exchange




Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!