How can I access FSL from MATLAB?
58 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
M on 2 Jan 2012
Edited: Walter Roberson on 7 Dec 2022
I am new to FSL and Linux(Ubuntu). I am wondering is it possible to access FSL from MATLAB or vice versa!? If yes, how? Thanks
Wasna Madushanka Ediri Arachchi on 7 Dec 2022
To install WBM in your computer:
- Check that Matlab and FSL are correctly installed, and that FSL can be executed from Matlab.
- Download the tarred gzip and extract the archive to a new directory.
- Add the main folder and all it's subdirectories to the Matlab path.
- At the Matlab prompt type: run_wbm
- If the GUI displayed at the upper right part of this page is visualized, then WBM has been correctly installed).
I want to to know how to do the first step?
Find more on Introduction to Installation and Licensing in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!