I have installed Simulink Support Package for Android Devices since I needed a Bluetooth LE communication. I ran the example "Work with BLE Blocks on Android Devices", and first app works finely. For the client part, when I click Scan button, I get the error,
"Error evaluating 'MaskDialog' callback of codertarget.internal.androidBLEReceive block (mask) 'androidblereceiveheartrate/ BLE Receive'. Callback string is 'codertarget.internal.androidblesetup()'
Error launching Hardware Setup workflow Android for base code ANDROID Details: Index exceeds array bounds."
After clicking OK and clicking Scan again, I get Hardware Setup window for Install BLE Scanner App, but when I click Install, I get the error
"Index exceeds array bounds."
Since first part worked finely, I don't think the issue is related to configuration parameters or something like that but I have little experience with Simulink.