MATLAB Answers


i need to delete my account and register again because my university have licence for their students and now i just have one moth trail ?

Asked by FARIS ALSAADI on 3 Oct 2018
Latest activity Answered by Cris LaPierre on 11 Nov 2018
i register with one month trail while my university have licence for mat lab and when i try to register by the university email not accepted because i register before , can you delete my register with my university email to help me to register again and take students trail
thank you

  1 Comment

Please contact Mathworks support for this. The volunteers who answer questions here do not have access to the license information.

Sign in to comment.

1 Answer

Answer by Cris LaPierre on 11 Nov 2018

If your current account already is using your school email address, you just need to associate your university's license with your MathWorks account. You can do that within your account. Log in and click the "Associate to an additional license". Or click on your name in the upper right and, in the menu that drops down, click on "Associate License". Here is a direct link.
Of course, you will still need the license/activation key information. That should be something your school can provide you with.


Sign in to comment.