Hi, Could someone help me solve this?
1) Select the appropriate parameters for generating a LFM waveform using matlab, and write down the parameters you are using.
2) According to the waveform in question (1), simulate the reflected signal with noise from a single point target. Show the matched filter output. Compare the SNR before matched filter and after matched filter in figure.
3) According to the waveform in question (1), simulate the reflected signal with noise from two point targets. After matched filter, show the situation when the two targets are resolvable and unresolvable in figure.
For writing the simulation, you can try to:
1. generate signal x_t
2. generate noise (can be Gaussian Noise) n_t
3. add x_t with n_t and generate y_t
4. calculate convolution to calculate y_t with matched filter system response
For simulating multiple targets, you need to generate multiple x_t with different time delays.