- Have you lauched GazeboPlugin mentioned in above shared example?
- Are you able to see Gazebo Simulator window?
- Have you added correct IP address and port number in Simulink block connection setting ( mentioned in shred example)
- Please share error message dispayed while doing connection test.
Simulink connection failed to the Gazebo in VirtualBox (MAC)
9 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Yuan Liao on 12 Jul 2020
Commented: Yineng Chen on 27 Jun 2022
These days I am trying to study the demo "control a differential-drive robot in Gazebo with simulink" from link: https://de.mathworks.com/help/robotics/examples/control-a-differential-drive-robot-in-simulink-and-gazebo.html
But when I try to test the connection between simulink and Gazebo, it shows me "fail to connect Gazebo plugin"..
I have tried the following method:
- ping from MAC to VirtualBox -> both sides are connected, test succefffully (I use bridge mode)
I don"t know if there is other things that I need to configure, and I would be aprreciated that someone could give me some hints, thank you very much!
Yineng Chen on 27 Jun 2022
Facing similar issue. Do you have any idea now? Thank you! I have gone through the example step by step, but cannot connect to Gazebo in VMware.
Gaurav Bhosale on 20 May 2022
Find more on Robot Modeling and Simulation in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!