- the other end might not be sending any data at all
- the other end might be sending to a different port
- the other end might be waiting for you to send something before sending anything to you
- the other end might not have started sending anything yet
- you are configured for terminator mode, not for datagram mode. The other end might not be sending terminators. This is a common problem: you need to be consistent about datagram vs terminator vs fixed record size
warning in udp using fscanf
4 views (last 30 days)
I received an warning Unsuccessful read: A time out occurred befor termination was reached, udp unable to read any data.
my code is as follows:
u = udp('172.16.52.22', 'Localport',15005,'InputBuffersize',10000);
u.EnablePortSharing = 'on'
I am not receiving any data in y it is gives an empty string, please help.
Walter Roberson on 11 Aug 2021