HOT is a package originally constructed for combustion modeling in Matlab. It calculates common thermodynamic properties such as enthalpy, specific heat, entropy, internal energy, gamma, ideal gas constant, molecular weight, etc... Full documentation is available in multiple formats at
The code is also Octave compatible.
Chris Martin (2022). HOT Thermodynamic Tools for Matlab (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/26430-hot-thermodynamic-tools-for-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Physical Modeling > Simscape Fluids > Thermal Liquid Library >
- Industries > Energy Production > Oil, Gas & Petrochemical >
- Sciences > Material Sciences > Thermal Analysis >
- Sciences > Chemistry > Chemical Thermodynamics >
- Engineering > Mechanical Engineering > Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer >
- Engineering > Mechanical Engineering > Combustion and Turbomachinery >
Inspired: Thermodynamics Property Tables
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!