Fly a 747 with MATLAB: Shaky Camera Effect, Sound Effect
Updated 1 Sep 2016
This demo adds special effects to the example files submitted here:
1. To create the jerky camera effect, we named the Viewpoint node attached to the body frame of the aircraft and added shaky motion to using a MATLAB algorithm.
Learn more about the shaky camera technique:
You are could also experiment with other camera movement techniques.
2. To create the sound effect, we used System Objects(released in R2010a) from the Signal Processing Blockset. The sound plays within the same loop as the animation and gives you full control on how you want to customize this effect.
3. The world is modeled as two hemispheres-one textured with an image of the sky and one of the ground. This ensures that as the aircraft gathers altitude, you get a realistic view of the world below without any gaps.
Simulink Dude (2023). Fly a 747 with MATLAB: Shaky Camera Effect, Sound Effect (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/28010-fly-a-747-with-matlab-shaky-camera-effect-sound-effect), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Simulink > Simulation >
- Aerospace > Aerospace Blockset > Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC) >
- Simulink > Simulation > View and Analyze Simulation Results >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Processing Toolbox > Image Filtering and Enhancement > Image Arithmetic >
- MATLAB > Graphics > Formatting and Annotation > 3-D Scene Control > Camera Views >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.