Plotting BRDF data from a CCD
Updated 13 Dec 2010
These programs were developped to exploit luminance or BRDF data from the EZ-Contrast instrument developped by Eldim. They are applicable to any measurment done using a ccd sensor.
The developped library includes:
- maxima research
- Polar zenithal plot of ccd sections
- Polar azimutal plot of ccd sections
- ccd zone restriction according to a zenithal angle.
- 3D sphere based representation.
- two samples .txt files from actual measurements, a diffuse standard and a glass sample.
The sphere based BRDF representation approximates whatr the visual system could perceive when gazing at the surface of an object.
Guillaume Ged (2023). Plotting BRDF data from a CCD (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/29697-plotting-brdf-data-from-a-ccd), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.